​Projects, pictures, and protests on my complacent existence. All while trying to better myself in all things craft and self.​

Thursday, September 20, 2012

The Blue Ones Match My Eyes


Recently I've started a new batch of meds and then changed again a month into it. I have been high as a kite and then with the change I was brought crashing down. I went from a few hours a sleep a night to having to sleep 13 hours a day just to feel normal. My mood is down and my memory is nonexistent. As is my drive to post or craft. It's not like I'm worried I'll lose blog readers or tumblr followers, I guess I'm just worried that those I love won't be able to handle the constant changes in my mood. They'll get sick of my persistent worries and emotional outbursts. I feel like if I can just wait out for the meds to adjust then I can get better and go back to my old self. And I just hope that I can keep it all together for those who I love.

2 comments:

  1. I just added a new drug to my cocktail too. It's s-l-o-w-l-y helping. I feel for you babe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just added a new drug to my cocktail too. It's s-l-o-w-l-y helping. I feel for you babe.

    ReplyDelete