​Projects, pictures, and protests on my complacent existence. All while trying to better myself in all things craft and self.​

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Bad Decision Time

NOT MY WORK. Found it on deviantart.com but I SoOoOoOoOo want this as a tattoo.
I've been experiencing a great high lately and want to make a rash of bad decisions. This would be one of them, bleaching then oranging up my hair would be another. All I have to do is make it through this without going broke, bald, or permanently marked and I'll be relatively good. Everytime I look at this, however, there is a little ache in me. Adventure Time is my favorite show and I want to be Fiona. Their lackadaisical mathematical attitude fills be with joy and the spirit of a 5 year old on pixie sticks. Plus why wouldn't I want to immortalize a child's show on my body?

No comments:

Post a Comment